Did you know that by age 35, nearly two-thirds of men in the United States will be experiencing some form of hair loss?
It’s a serious issue that plagues men all around the world. Hair loss of all sorts can be a serious confidence killer since hair is attributed to health, masculinity, and attraction.
Luckily there’s a cure to hair loss that can get you your full head of hair back and it’s called Provillus.
It’s one of the most popular and effective hair loss products on the market. If you’re suffering from hair loss, you need to greatly consider investing in Provillus to restore your hair.
But how does it work? What ingredients are used to make it? That and more is covered ahead if you keep reading.
What is Provillus?
Provillus is a men’s hair loss treatment option that is capable of reversing male pattern baldness during any stage. That means it doesn’t matter if you just realized you’re losing a few hairs or you have a large bald spot, Provillis will work for you.
One of the best parts about this product is that its main ingredient, which you’ll learn about more, is called Minoxidil. This is a safe and FDA approved ingredient, unlike other supplements that contain shady things.
There are also other natural and proven ingredients along with Minoxidil to make it that much more effective and worthwhile.
How does Provillus work?
As you age, your hair will most likely begin to thin and fall off straight from the root. Your body will also produce fewer nutrients to keep your hair healthy unless you have a perfect diet. The result is hair loss, and some men experience a genetic condition called alopecia, A.K.A male pattern baldness.
Provillus helps to get around the problem of hair loss whether it’s caused by lifestyle choices or genetics.
This is thanks to the main ingredient Minoxidil which opens up the hair follicles to bring them back to life. Blood, oxygen, and nutrients can then get back into the hair, thickening them and promoting regrowth.
Coupled with other incredible vitamins, your hair will be restored and you’ll look and feel younger!
The topical version of Provillus is applied directly to areas where you are balding. This is where Minoxidil works its magic, absorbing into the scalp and bringing your hair back to life. It’s not uncommon for men to see results within weeks or less.
The capsules contain heaps of vitamins and minerals that give your body the nutrition it needs to grow and maintain healthy hair. Used together they produce incredible results before your eyes.
Benefits of Provillus
So, what’s the point of taking Provillus? As you could guess, one of the main benefits of taking Provillus is hair regrowth. Minoxidil will work on a deep level to open up hair follicles and bring more nutrients directly to them. This will cause bald spots to grow new hairs and for existing hairs to become thicker.
Similarly, the vitamins and minerals will make you an overall healthier individual. It’s tough getting in enough healthy foods every day, so the Provillus capsules act as a general health supplement, too.
While it isn’t a direct benefit of getting your hair back, it’s safe to say you will feel incredibly confident and happy. Remember back to when you weren’t balding, how did you feel? You probably had much more self-esteem and loved yourself. After balding? Not so much.
That’s why taking Provillus will give you a new zest for life. No more being sad about balding and looking like an egghead.
Provillus side effects
There are very little side effects caused by Provillus thanks to the fact that the capsules are made up of natural and safe ingredients. However, the topical Provillus contains the compound Minoxidil as we mentioned before.
Yes, it’s safe and FDA approved, but some people do experience minor side effects. These include:
- Redness of the skin
- Itchiness and irritation
- A burning sensation where Minoxidil is applied
It’s not uncommon to get some of these side effects when you first try the product because it’s a strong alcohol-based chemical. I’ve used Minoxidil myself and I had slightly itchy skin when it was applied and then it wore off pretty quickly. After a couple of weeks, I could apply Minoxidil every day and had no adverse effects.
Provillus before and after
There are many testimonials that speak to the effectiveness of Provillus. I think the before and after pictures on the official website are amazing:
You can clearly see a massive difference in both of those gentleman’s scalps after using Provillus.
Okay, so what’s in Provillus to make it produce these miracle-like results? Quite a bit, actually. Here are the ingredients found in the capsules:
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is a unique vitamin because it helps create more red blood cells. This means more oxygen is able to get around your body carrying nutrients and that includes your scalp.
- Biotin: Biotin is an incredible supplement for hair, nails, teeth, and other parts of the body. It’s often raved about for its ability to improve hair health, thus why it was implemented into Provillus.
- Magnesium: Being deficient in magnesium is a leading cause of hair loss in both men and women. This trace mineral is responsible for adding shine and thickness to hair, so if you don’t want it, your hair will become more brittle. Provillus contains enough magnesium to keep hair strong.
- Horsetail Silica: This extract contains the mineral silica which is great for both the skin and hair.
- Para-aminobenzoic acid: This acid is a component of folic acid and the B family of vitamins. It used to darken hair, prevent hair loss, and protects hair follicles from damage and aging.
- Zinc: Having low levels of zinc can cause hair loss which is why this trace mineral is a main ingredient in Provillus. It is needed for growing hair cells.
- Saw Palmetto: DHT is the molecule ultimately responsible for hair loss, and Saw Palmetto blocks an enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT. This means that Provillus uses this herb to get to the root of curing your hair loss.
- Muira: This is a rare plant found in the Amazon rainforest which is believed to have medical properties. It has many benefits including less stress, cognitive function, and hair growth.
- Eleuthero root
- Stinging Nettle
- Pumpkin Extract
Provillus price and where to buy Provillus
We recommend that you only purchase Provillus from the official website to ensure that you’re receiving the real product and get the best price.
How much you pay for Provillus will depend on the package you choose. Keep in mind that some of the offers include a free bottle! That means you get more treatment for curing your hair loss 🙂
With that being said, Provillus has three options to choose from:
- Tier 1: One bottle for $66.11
- Tier 2: Two bottles and one free for $132.23
- Tier 3: Three bottles and two free for $198.34
Final thoughts on our Provillus review
Thanks for reading our review on Provillus. It’s a very effective and popular hair loss product for both men and women, so we wanted to give you deeper insight into whether it’s worth buying or not.
We would suggest you purchase Provillus if you’re suffering from hair loss as it’s affordable and does an incredible job. Imagine the feeling you’ll have when you look in the mirror and there are no more bald spots!
Get Provillus today.